Thursday, December 29, 2011

Prison Break.

So last night my dream was all over the place and only one person I know personally was in it, and two famous people were in it. Anyway, the dream starts out with me in prison with my friend Ivy, and I promise her that I'm going to get us out of there…she's hesitant at first, but I convince her that we have to get out or we'll get killed because they're slowly killing us off in there. So anyway, the big day comes and we break out of prison, and we're running far, far away, but then somehow I look around and realize that we're suddenly running around on my home island of Saipan….(of course this doesn't strike me as weird enough in my dream for me to partially wake up into a lucid dream, unfortunately) so she points at this building in the distance which I recognize to be Aquarius Beach Tower, and she tells me that her boyfriend knows about our prison break and that he's waiting for her in there. So we go ahead and head on toward the hotel, and along the way we pass by this touristy area and there's a stage of sorts in it, and a decent crowd is gathered and out of the crowd I spot who I think is Stefan from Dada Life. I pass it off at first and think to myself that there's no way it could be him because he would never be on Saipan…. but then as we keep on walking, I keep looking at the area and suddenly realize that it really IS him, and Olle is there too so the whole Dada Life is there, and I start to get real excited and I tell Ivy that we need to stop for a while because my favorite DJs are right there and I need to stop and talk to them. Ivy says she's in a hurry to get to her boyfriend because he'll start to worry if she takes too long to get to him, so she goes on ahead without me. I go down into the stage area where everyone is gathered and stumble upon a bunch of people wearing Digi10ve shirts and holding Digi10ve stickers and they're all shooting the shit with Stefan. I say what's up to Stefan and start talking to him and the other people who are wearing Digi10ve shirts. A few minutes into my conversation, I wake up.






No comments:

Post a Comment