Saturday, January 7, 2012

Another prison-related dream? Wtf?

So last night I dreamt about something that was loosely related to prison. I was with this group of people planning out a resistance movement and it was in the same general area of the prison that was in my previous two dreams. So anyway, the group goes ahead to organize something while I stand guard outside our vehicle, and then all of a sudden, this guard spots me and tries to chase me down, so I start running away from him, but then in my attempts to run away, I end up running straight into this building where a lot more guards are. They all surround me and try to capture me, but I pull out all the stops and use all my might to break free of their grasp. I break free once, but after a few second they grab hold of me again and I am too tired to fight any longer, so they end up capturing me. They take me to the edge of the building before the steps going down and just hold me there for a while. After a few moments, they just let me go and tell me nothing. So I am thinking that I'm a free man already and that I got off scott free, but as I re-enter the building, I'm walking around and I see this girl that I know in the dream. She's wearing navy dress whites and I approach her to try and talk to her, but she just looks the other way, kinda trying to say something like "don't talk to me, I don't ever want to see you again" or something like that. So I just go up to her and say something like "I just wanted to apologize, ok?" So then she looks in my direction and says "ok go." And then I proceed to apologize for the way I've been acting, how I've been resisting authority and embarrassing her basically…and some guy comes up in the open stage-like area next to us, and starts talking and singing or something, and she looks over and says "oh my god is that the Navigators?!?" And I look over and say "the Wayseers you mean?" And she says "Oh yeah, that." So after this distraction I then I tell her how happy I am that nothing bad is gonna happen to me and how they just let me go. That's when she looks at her friend and they whisper something to each other and then she looks at me and tells me that she thinks they're still going to come get me and put me in restraints to take me away somewhere. I ask what's next after that but she doesn't answer and instead changes the subject with her friend and starts talking about navy sweats (the PT gear). I start walking away, and before I can get to the front door to leave the building, I wake up.



No comments:

Post a Comment